Saturday, March 20, 2010

i don't believe it

hollaaa... good morning people!! welcome to my little bloggie...

haha i'm so happy 'cos today is sunday wich means it's holiday but yeah just 1 day -__- and tomorrow will be the scariest day for the 12th grade. because tomorrow is....the national exam... hoho i just wanna say good luck and hope you all can get good score, aminn.. and for junior high school the national exam will be held on next week, wish me luck!! and maybe today is the last day for me to posted in my blog cos i've to study right? so next week i'll promise i won't open my laptop, i'm so sorry i apologize for that ;(

oh i wanna tell you what happened yesterday. on saturday i've a bimbel in bp and my feeling told me that i will alone in bp, i don't know why. and my feeling is TRUE. i'm study alone in bp and the room was so hot, i can't concentration. my brain like blank and i'm scared. i hope time will go fast, so i could go home quickly. after i've waiting for almost 1 half-hour.... my suffering was.. over... haahh =)

then my dad and my lil sist picked me up. in the car, my dad wanted to go to a restaurant cos they are hungry (and me too).so after debate for a long time, we're choosed kfc near my house, and guess what! when i've finished eat i met my old friend in elementary school. her name is maria, and i guess she go to kfc with her dad. and i talked with her for along time yeah the questions were consist about my another old friends wich still in cahaya sakti. haha i don't believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment