Wednesday, March 17, 2010

bored

hello there!!
hmm i not have idea to post, fyi i'm not really good at writing. not believe it? let's see my blog, this blog contains only about my trashy post. just only my daily life, so nothing special about this blog. but i was very glad for the people who always read my blog. i appreciate about that.. thanks :D:D:D

ok i know, slowly my talk became "ngelantur". haha ok, then i want to change the topic, but about what? hmm about school? ok, now school was such a hell for me. if i go to school, my mind always think about UN yeah i'm so nervous, i think i can't get the best score. when i thought about it my heartbeat became so fast you know dagdigdug. huh but i've tried as hard as possible like took a course, studied hard, prayed everyday, but only god who knows, and only by myself awareness to choose, want a good score or want a bad score. 

 hey, guess what i found! this is a photo of 2 "tuyul" in my house. haha ampuunnnn... no no they're not tuyul, the left side is my lil sist her name is yasyfa, and the right side who almost covered the photo is my cousin. his name is rizal (annisa's lil bro). haha they took this photo in my laptop webcam.

and this is me with my new hair cut but i wanted my old hair!!! huh i always hate to go to salon 'cos my hair would be cut yeah it's my mom's wants. she thinks my hair was so mess, so she wanted to cut my hair off and now my hair was too short very short i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment